Sunday, September 22, 2013

Gypsy Women



It's going to take me a while to work my way through all the fashion week footage- haven't even decided on my New York favourites yet & Paris kicks off tomorrow! One of my highlights from this week's Milan Fashion week was Alberta Ferretti. Delicate florals, bold florals, liquorice stripes, white, black, lace and gypsy gypsy everything! I have a weakness for the style of the Roma people of days gone by, from their wooden caravans to their headscarves, armfulls of jewelry and the spirit of their lifestyle so I loved seeing touches of this coming into play. Funnily enough this is exactly what I'd imagined Dolce & Gabbana doing this season but they ended up by more "Roma" the city than Roma the people! More on that soon. What did you think of the collection?






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...